Policy on cookie files and similar technologies
When you use and access www.innergarden.pl (henceforth „Website”), we may place in your web browser a number of cookie files, i.e. information stored on your computer, which the Website can recognise on your next visit. In this policy, information on cookies also applies to similar technologies used on our Website. Cookies are IT files, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s device and are used to operate Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of a web page they come from, their storage time on the User’s device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to:
- tailor the content of Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of web pages; these files enable, in particular, to recognise the Website User’s device and display a web page tailored to the User’s individual needs,
- create statistics, which help to understand how Website Users use web pages in order to improve their structure and content,
- maintain the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not need to enter the User’s login and password on each page,
- determine User profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- ‘essential’ cookies which enable to use services offered by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies which are used for services subject to authentication on the Website,
- cookies used for security reasons, e.g. to identify abuse related to authentication on the Website,
capacity cookies which enable to collect information about the way the pages of the Website are used,
- functional cookies which “remember” the User’s settings and personalise the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of a language or a region which the User comes from, font size, web page layout, etc.,
- advertisement cookies which enable to present the User with advertising contents adjusted to the User’s interests.
In many cases, software used to browse web pages (a web browser) allows for the storage of cookies on the User’s device by default. The Website Users may change cookies settings any time. The settings may be changed, in particular, so as to disable the automated operation of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform the User about all cookies stored on the Website User’s device case by case. Detailed information about cookies management possibility and methods is available in the settings of software (web browser). Default settings allow for cookies to be stored on the User’s device and allow the Website access to that information.
If the User declines cookies, it may prevent them from taking full advantage of the Website, in particular in the login section. Note that if the User declines cookies, content of the Website can still be viewed, except for the sections which require login.
Cookies stored on the Website User’s device may be also used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator, research agencies and multimedia applications vendors.
More information on cookies is available here.